LSC EHS Consulting Services, LLC
Safeguarding the environment requires addressing issues proactively while understanding current regulatory demands. Our team can manage every aspect of a client’s environmental needs — on time and budget.
By integrating environmental management into our clients’ business plans and goals, we help them lower crisis management costs, reduce liabilities, and focus on their core competencies, all while improving their communities' health and livability.
- Construction Environmental Management Plan Writing
- Wetland Delineation
- Lead, Mold, Asbestos Assessments
- SARA II & CERCLA Plan Writing
- ASTM 1527-13 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- ASTM E1903-19 Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- ASTM 2018-15 Property Condition Assessments
- Threatened & Endangered Species Surveys & Assessments
- NPDES Permit Stormwater Management and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Soil Hydraulic Conductivity Testing
- Water Quality & Soil Sampling and Testing
- Tier I Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure Plan Writing
- 90-Day Hazardous Waste Satellite Accumulation Setup & Management